How do I download & print my new printable?
All of our products at The Printery are digital downloads that will be available right after purchase. Follow these steps to access, download and then print your file.
- You will receive an email (check your junk folder if you don’t see it) with instant download links for you to download and print immediately after purchase. If you do not have a printer, there are plenty of other options (we’ll mention a few of those later).
- Click on one of the links, it will take you to Google Drive where you can download the file. You do not need to have an account to download the files.
Amazon Affiliate Disclaimer
WinningWorkspace.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associate Program. This is an affiliate program, which means we earn fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Links, buttons, and images you click on may take you to amazon where we will earn a commission fee. However, this will not increase the price you pay for the product.
It’s best to download your files to a computer or tablet, as some people have problems downloading files to a mobile device.
- All printables will be delivered as a “zip file”. To unzip, right-click on the file and choose “extract all.” Larger files may take longer to download depending on your internet connection speed.
- When you are ready to print, a good-quality photo or ink-jet paper is recommended.
- If you are looking to outsource your printing (probably easier) you have many options from any local printer, Costco, Walgreens, Walmart, Office Depot, Staples, Shutterfly.com
*Remember: Some image colors displayed on your monitor may differ slightly from the actual colors of the print. This is due to monitors and printers using different color profiles.
If you are printing a puzzle, ebook, or some other printable, a home printer will produce perfect results, as those will be PDFs (a file type)
We offer 3 aspect ratios, which will enable you to customize your size completely based on your printer’s options:
- 2:3 – sizes 4×6”, 6×9”, 8×12”, 12×18”, 16×20”, 20×30”, 24×36”
- 3:4 – sizes 6×8”, 9×12”, 12×16”, 15×20”, 18×24”
- 4:5 – sizes 8×10”, 12×15”, 16×20”, 20×25”, 24×30”
*We recommend not printing in any sizes higher than the highest we have listed as images may begin to become pixelated
If you have any other questions, don’t hesitate to contact us. Enjoy your printables, and keep checking back as new products are constantly being added!
© Images remain copyright The Printery and are for personal use only. Commercial use, resale, and/or redistribution of any kind is strictly prohibited.